Let everything that has breath praise the Lord- Psalm 150
It’s not about us…It’s all about God! From the dawn of creation to present day, everything was made to give glory to God. Worship is part of our everyday life, from prayer, to giving thanks, tithing, singing and helping others. It’s easy to see that worship is more than just Sunday morning. It’s something that consumes our lives, as it is our way to give praise and honor to God.
Each week, we come together as a family to worship corporately. During this time, we seek to give God pure, authentic praise, which simply means, it comes from the heart.
- Traditions- Enjoy a warm church community and a traditional approach to worshipping God thorough hymns and choruses. Sundays @ 8:30 am
- Vertical- Join us as we seek to worship God with an upward outpouring of adoration in a casual and inviting atmosphere. Childcare & Kids Own Worship provided. Sundays @ 10:30am
- Student Worship- Powerful worship for the new generation…Wednesdays at 6 pm.
- Kid’s Own Worship- 4 years old- 3rd grade designed to teach God’s Word on their level. Sundays @ 10:30 am.
- IMPACT is our Sunday evening time of training & application meets at 5 pm in the Sanctuary.